As per usual at Fat Wreck Chords, we’re staying ahead of the trends. Music not on plastic or vinyl discs? Interesting. We thought we should get in on the ground floor of this new technology. Oh wait, shit. Well, better late than never: it’s official, the Fat Wreck Chords Digital Store is open for business.
- Quality: All of our mp3’s are ripped at 320 kbps using a top quality encoder.
- Price: Our digital albums are only $8, and EP’s at least a buck less than anyone else
- Physical+Digital: When you order a record or CD, you get an instant download with it
- Rarities: Lots old singles & EP’s available digitally for the first time, not available elsewhere
- Exclusives: In the future, we’ll have exclusive releases & bonuses!
Last but not least, no longer will a merciless child-labor employing corporate monolith be taking a bite out of the fruits of your labor; your money is going directly into Fat Mike’s wallet… which he uses to put out new records from bands you love, pay those bands, pay the Fat staff and of course, buy beer.
So have a look around and pick up that Horace Pinker 7" you’ve been meaning to buy for years.
Here’s a write up and photo gallery from Fat Wrecked For 25 Years in San Francisco!
Watch this Lagwagon interview on Wheelers Weekend Jams!
New Orleans punks PEARS are featured in their local weekly’s music section.
The local paper is talking about us and talked to our co-owner Erin!
Tired of looking at photos of the Fat 25 Tour? Well, we don’t care.
Joey Cape talks shop with Hear Nebraska before Lagwagon rips it up in Omaha tonight.
Our portly prez, Fat Mike, picks his top 25 Fat albums of all time.
Check out this write-up with loads of killer pics from the Fat Tour stop in Boston.