As per usual at Fat Wreck Chords, we’re staying ahead of the trends. Music not on plastic or vinyl discs? Interesting. We thought we should get in on the ground floor of this new technology. Oh wait, shit. Well, better late than never: it’s official, the Fat Wreck Chords Digital Store is open for business.
- Quality: All of our mp3’s are ripped at 320 kbps using a top quality encoder.
- Price: Our digital albums are only $8, and EP’s at least a buck less than anyone else
- Physical+Digital: When you order a record or CD, you get an instant download with it
- Rarities: Lots old singles & EP’s available digitally for the first time, not available elsewhere
- Exclusives: In the future, we’ll have exclusive releases & bonuses!
Last but not least, no longer will a merciless child-labor employing corporate monolith be taking a bite out of the fruits of your labor; your money is going directly into Fat Mike’s wallet… which he uses to put out new records from bands you love, pay those bands, pay the Fat staff and of course, buy beer.
So have a look around and pick up that Horace Pinker 7" you’ve been meaning to buy for years.
Sundowner is playing tonight and tomorrow night with the Flatliners!
Today is the last show of Fat Tour 2013! Thanks to everyone who came out to the shows!
Warped Tour just got cooler! Teenage Bottlerocket are set to play the entire Warped Tour. Dates here!
Win some signed NOFX signed merch & show tickets from New Noise Magazine!
Tim McIlrath of Rise Against on covering “For Fiona” on The Songs of Tony Sly: A Tribute.
For years we’ve argued that Melvin from NOFX shoulda been cast over Michael Keaton for the lead role in Multiplicity and everyone called us crazy. Redemption is so sweet.
A review for NOFX’s new Stoke Extinguisher EP.
Check out a new Teenage Bottlerocket review of American Deutsch Bag!