As per usual at Fat Wreck Chords, we’re staying ahead of the trends. Music not on plastic or vinyl discs? Interesting. We thought we should get in on the ground floor of this new technology. Oh wait, shit. Well, better late than never: it’s official, the Fat Wreck Chords Digital Store is open for business.
- Quality: All of our mp3’s are ripped at 320 kbps using a top quality encoder.
- Price: Our digital albums are only $8, and EP’s at least a buck less than anyone else
- Physical+Digital: When you order a record or CD, you get an instant download with it
- Rarities: Lots old singles & EP’s available digitally for the first time, not available elsewhere
- Exclusives: In the future, we’ll have exclusive releases & bonuses!
Last but not least, no longer will a merciless child-labor employing corporate monolith be taking a bite out of the fruits of your labor; your money is going directly into Fat Mike’s wallet… which he uses to put out new records from bands you love, pay those bands, pay the Fat staff and of course, buy beer.
So have a look around and pick up that Horace Pinker 7" you’ve been meaning to buy for years.
Good Riddance are off to Australia and New Zealand! Show them a good time!
Masked Intruder will be on Punknews at 5pm PST answering all your questions!
Ever wonder what our bands favorite Fat Wreck releases are? Wonder no more! We asked them for you! First up is Useless ID!
Fat Mike Reflects on 25 Years of ‘Quality Punk Rock’ with Exclaim!
Havana Affair! Here is a CJ Ramone interview straight out of Cuba!
Dying Scene has a Q&A with Swingin Utters, The Flatliners, toyGuitar and Bad Cop / Bad Cop!
toyGuitar stopped by Punks In Vegas for a quick stripped down session!
Masked Intruder and The Copyrights are hitting the road this fall. Substream has a teaser!